Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kay, Patra, Sara & Sarah - A Photo Album

Adding photos of real brides is something I've just been focusing on recently and so I'm going to play a little catch up. I'm am continually telling people what amazing women become Premiere Couture brides and if you knew each of our brides, you would see that they are incredible in every way. Our brides our vivacious, intelligent, witty, talented and beautiful. I sometimes think that there's an invisible sign above our door that says "Only Remarkable Women Welcome" because without exception, our brides are truly that.

Kay was married this past winter and was the picture of perfection. She is as friendly and smart as she is beautiful. John Ladwig had the privilege of photographing Kay's wedding.



Patra's wedding was in the winter as well but she chose to get married in warm paradise. Again, it will be no surprise that she is an incredible woman, both inside and out. We get to meet and work with the most amazing women! Congratulations again Patra!



Sara was married last year and exuded an inner beauty. She sent this message with the link to these photos:
"I thought I would forward you a few pictures from my wedding in Door County. I can't thank you enough. Your boutique is heads above the rest and it made dress shopping a wonderful experience. I absolutely loved my dress!"

Thank you, Sara! We loved working with you! Congratulations!



Sarah was also married last year and not only was she breathtaking, but so was her setting. It was truly a treat to work with Sarah. She included this note with her photos:
"Rosemary and Premiere staff,
We finally received our digital negatives from our photographer and I could not wait to share a few with you. Enjoy and thank you for outfitting me and my bridesmaids so beautifully! We received so many compliments on our attire."

Sarah's photos were taken by Alive Studios in Boulder, Colorado.

Premiere Couture warmly congratulates all of you again, and all of our wonderful brides who aren't represented here. We are truly blessed to have had a part in each of your weddings.

No comments: