Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Ideal Husband = An Ideal Special

I know it's a little late, but finally I am officially introducing our movie of the month as we continue to Celebrate Cinema: Oscar Wilde's "An Ideal Husband." I love dialogue-heavy movies and this is certainly that. Rupert Everett is superb as Lord Goring who appears to hold his fellow human beings somewhat in contempt but actually loves them true.

I have so many favorite lines in this movie! What is yours? Haven't seen it or even heard of it? If a mix of wit, panache, beautiful costumes and a thoroughly satisfying ending intrigues you, I recommend you give "An Ideal Husband" a try. (And then you'll be ready for some fun trivia!)

This month's special is, of course, all about the men: Book your tuxes during the month of March and you will receive a $100 Target gift card! Contact us for more info.

No comments: