Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Arrivals...of all kinds

It's been so long since I've had a chance to update our blog! Thanks for your patience!

We have new arrivals galore! For starters, check out bridal designs from our new collection of particularly affordable and fashionable bridal gowns by Claudine for Alyce Designs. All of the gowns that we feature from this designer retail for under $1000!




Add to that a short and flirty little bubble hem bridal design in all silk from Lynn Lugo


and new spring fashions from Donna Ricco and you're on your way to shopping bliss!



And finally, for the most personally satisfying new arrival of them all, Timothy Jay decided to finally make his appearance on Friday, February 28! My thanks and gratitude go out to the best friend and business partner I could ever hope to have - thank you Laura - as she is making it possible for me to enjoy this exciting time in the life of my family.

No comments: