Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Loren & Will

Ceremony Site:  The Madison Capitol
Reception Site:  The Madison Club
Florist:  Daffodil Parker
Photographer:  The Wedding Flashers
Bridal Gown:  La Sposa
Bridesmaids:  Dessy

Favorite story about your day:  "It was amazing to hear everyone tell me how perfect my dress fit me and my personality.  It was meant for me to have that dress, it absolutely fit me like a glove."

Advice for brides about to go wedding dress shopping:  "Don't ever think your dream dress couldn't be the one, try on something you would never think you would like, it just might surprise you.  Also when you cry like a little girl when you look in the mirror for the first time in a dress you are in THE ONE!  Don't look back and don't doubt your heart, you made the right choice:-)





























No comments: