Friday, May 15, 2009

Congratulations Julie and Kevin!

I'm going to have to work on developing a better vocabulary. "Smart" and "beautiful" continually pop up when I am describing the women that Laura and I are privileged enough to count among our clients and Julie is no exception. At least with the beautiful part there is no doubt of my accuracy as hers, both outer and inner, shines through. And the Krakora's photography is so spot on that I think the smart part even comes through. Check out a slideshow of their wedding here.

Julie, to you we offer our sincerest congratulations and wish to express to you again how wonderful it was to work with you, your sister Katie (I love the picture of you winking at your sister during the ceremony! So perfect!) and all those in your party that we had the pleasure of meeting. Congratulations and thank you!




**Thank you Heather for allowing me to share these photos of which even more can be seen on the Krakoras blog.

No comments: