Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Beth & Scott











Ceremony:  St Jerome Catholic Church, Columbus
Bridal Gown:  Alyssa by Lea-Ann Belter from Premiere Couture

Special memory of the day:   I will never forget looking round the room at the reception and realizing that everyone we love was there to celebrate with us.  There will not be another time in our life where all our loved ones are in one room and that was an amazing and overwhelming feeling.

Advice for those getting married:  My advice to the newly engaged would be to keep your relationship first, especially when planning starts to feel stressful!  Also, when it come to wedding dresses, be open minded!  I had my dream dress picked out and was so excited to try it on - however once it was on I did not want to come out and show my mom and my friend.  It was not for my body type at all!  I had an "anti-strapless" dress attitude and was hesitant to try on the dress I bought but it ended up being perfect.

No comments: