Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Emily & Dan


Ceremony and reception venue:  The Abbey Resort in Fontana, WI on Lake Geneva
Florist:  Gooseberries in Burlington, WI. 
Photographer was Lisa Fohey and Jared Hamilton from Thrive Photo and Design

The best moment was when we decided to dance down the aisle! It was completely unplanned and spontaneous! It was so fun and very "us". We recessed to "I Do" from Colbie Caillat. 

Emily's advice to those getting married:  My advice is to relax. Our ceremony was going to be outside by the lake. It rained all morning. I'm not talking just rain but complete downpour. I wasn't sure we are going to make it outside but it cleared up for later in the afternoon. I knew there was nothing I could do to change the weather so I just accepted the fact that we might be inside. So it was a pleasant surprise when we are able to do the ceremony outside! Don't stress over what you can't control was my motto.

No comments: