Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Gina & Chad





Wedding Venue:  Hard Rock Resort, Punta Canta. 
Florist/Photographer:  Provided by resort
Bridal gown:  Maya by Lea-Ann Belter

"Not a worry in the world on our wedding day. We chose to only have our kids there which are the closest to our hearts. We chose Feb 14th for our wedding day which will make every year more romantic for us."

"When choosing my dress I was about out of stores that really had the selection and style that got me. One look through the door and I knew you had all I was looking for. Your store is high end with unique styles. In 5 min I had 6 dresses picked out to try on. Simple elegance is what I found for my destination wedding. So pleased with the service I received. Thanks again for my perfect dress and making my day so special. I couldn't help but feel perfect on my day." - Gina

No comments: